Monday, February 13, 2012

Introduction

Hello.

I will mostly use this blog for poems and short stories inspired by my everyday life. Every story/poem posted on here will be fictional, but based off of incidents that happened to me.

I have always loved writing, but I prefer to do longer works of fiction, such as novellas and novels. I am not yet published. I currently am suffering a huge a huge deal of writer's block and I'm taking a break by working on shorter works of prose so I can at least keep my creative juices flowing.



Things you may expect to read here, but are not limited to, include:
~Short Stories
~Drabbles
~Flash Fiction
~Poetry
~Rants (I'll try to limit these, this is not my diary after all)
~Plot-less Prose
~Random Narratives
~Novel Excerpts (Once I bash my writer's block. Oh, and these will be from my own novels)
~And more of a variety than that hopefully!

By writing this blog, I mean no harm. I will never post someone's real name, EVER. I will not use profanity or other hateful language, and I will not make this my diary. I use writing to let out my feelings in a respectful way, and it will stay that way.

On that note, even though this is super cliche: I hope you like this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment